ATTAR - MATERIALS ENGINEER / FORENSIC ENGINEER
Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
WHO ARE WE?
ATTAR is a privately owned, and a well-established Australian specialist service provider who have operated across both Australia and internationally for over 35 years. Based in a state of the art facility in Scoresby, ATTAR delivers leading multi-discipline Testing, Consulting and Training services across Australia. With industry recognised staff and world class facilities located in VIC, WA and Northern QLD, ATTAR has developed a strong reputation for delivering high quality services across a range of industries including aviation, defence, manufacturing, mining, oil and gas, utilities, legal, insurance and loss assessing. Continuing business growth has provided the opportunity for a Materials Engineer to join our forensic engineering team.
Reporting to the General Manager Engineering Consulting & Principal Engineer, your responsibilities would include:
- Performing forensic engineering and failure investigations;
- Performing root cause analysis;
- Conducting materials testing;
- Conducting specialist non-destructive testing;
- Providing expert witness services;
- Consulting with clients on materials related topics;
- Preparing written reports for clients;
- Developing an ongoing working relationship with all relevant clients, organisations and individuals;
- Conduct on-site testing both locally and interstate as required.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
To be successful in this exciting role, you will:
- Be a qualified Materials Engineer or Metallurgist with relevant experience;
- Have a hands-on attitude/approach;
- Be proficient in the use of MS office software and cloud based CRM applications;
- Be personable and have well developed communication skills (both oral and written);
- Be customer service focused – including being capable of answering clients' technical questions and interacting with the public;
- Be able to travel locally and interstate to conduct on-site testing;
- Be positive, have a strong work ethic and enjoy collaborating with professional peers.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
ATTAR offers a competitive salary package, a vibrant workplace, professional development opportunities, annual health and well-being benefit and a great team of colleagues.
We look forward to receiving your application including resume and cover letter. Only those applicants with the right to work in Australia will be considered.
Please note that only people short listed for interview will be contacted directly.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Apply for this jobGo Back
Apply via https://www.seek.com.au/job/56701048?tracking=TMC-SNZ-eDM-SharedJob-13248